BEAM MANTIS, Enterprise Forecasting Solution for Big Data and Analytics developed by Bridge Consulting | Kirey Group , is now available on the Oracle Cloud Marketplace.
Bridge Consulting | Kirey Group was awarded by Oracle by virtue of its skills in experimentation and innovation in the Cloud industry.
<<This is for us a great honor>>, comments Marco Bettini, Managing Partner of Bridge Consulting, <<especially because this recognition comes in a time of emergency, where we had to update the model in a very short time to maintain a high level of accuracy and strategicity of the forecasts, given the uniqueness of the event that involved the entire planet and the lack of historical data >>.
BEAM Mantis comes from the experience of forecasting in the GDO and Manufacturing sectors. It allows the parallel prediction of thousands of time series, which can be organized at the level of categories and hierarchies.
Forecast is decomposed into separate elements like seasonality, trend and external predictors and automatically validated on past data.
BEAM bases the uniqueness of its solution on some fundamental characteristics:
- use of variables coming from internal or external sources, evaluating their impact on forecast and improving forecast accuracy with the new information acquired;
- quantification of each component of the forecast and explanation to the user of the "number" provided by the algorithm;
- multiplicity of predictions, through the simultaneous verification of different hypotheses;
- short times of realization of the forecasts, also on thousands of variables, and continuous updating thanks to the parallel computing infrastructures in Cloud;
- integrability with the enterprise systems, for automated data feeding for input target variables and predictors) and output (forecast results).
- Cloud Native: leverages Cloud infrastructures for parallel processing and on demand resource utilization.
What are the advantages?
- Strategic planning of business activities;
- Reduction of the times and the costs of forecast;
- Explanation, correlation and evaluation of forecasts.